2008年12月8日 星期一

Traffic jam comment



1. What is the main message of Group 3's podcast topic?

They talk about the Transportation and traffic in Kaoushing from the foreigners view.

2. Did their show provide solutions to the problem? What are they?

Their solution is to recommend the government to make our transformation better and design a better line for bus.

3. Comment on the group's podcast.


This show is full of surprising , the first image make me think of the travel channel, it shows just like that way, so I think this show is very creative. I don't have to mention about their English ability, they can totally express themselves very well, the speed, the tone and the voice. What I favorite place is they go to MRT to make their film. I love their director, how creative are they, they design the real characters, and somewhere make me laugh. I enjoy what they take, the real actors, the real place. The host hosts the show is very smooth, and she didn't feel nervous at all, the smile make her more energetic. The great show, I really like it. But there are still some problems, sometimes their voice are too small, the quality of recording equipment isn't very well. So that I can't listen clearly and sometimes the voice was disapeared.

4. What do you think?

4.1 What do you think about the transportation problem in Kaohsiung? If you were to offer a solution for the Kaohsiung City government to implement to solve the problem, what would it be and why?

Maybe I live in Chiayi too long, I don't stand this traffic jam well enough. The vehicle in Kaohsiung are too many, there are one car accident happening nearly once a week. The roal is too crowded, and the distance between car or scooter is too tight. Driving your car in Kaohsiung must have to be very carefully, because the car hit others scooter is quite easy. I had seen lots of this kind of accident before in the city.

I will suggest the government don't separate cars and scooters, the scooters are too crowded to drive well, government should protect driver's safe, to design the better way to to.
Therefore, I recommend the government make quest for people to obey some rules, such as the distance shouldn't be too close. I wish the government can really notice the life of people, I don't want to see car accident again. The car accident really seldom happened in ChiaYi city, to make our life safety is the responsibility of our government.

沒有留言: