2008年11月27日 星期四

Single forever


1. What is the main message of Group 1's podcast topic?

Their topic is to discuss the attitude toward marriage. The doctor wants to be single forever , and the student wants to marry.

2. Did their show provide solutions to the problem? What are they?

No, they don't think being single is a problem;however, they show us two kinds of concept of value in their life. They think whether you want to marry or not, its up to your decision.

3. Comment on the group's podcast.

3.1 What can you say about the quality of recording?

I very enjoy being a audience. Their show is very interesting, and I don't feel boring because the atmosphere is very pleasant.

3.1.1 Was the voice of the hosts/guests/characters loud and clear?

I can totally understand what they talk about, and the conversations are very clear, the tone is great. The only problem is one of the host just too loud to listen clearly, and make me feel unbearable.

3.1.2 Was there any background noise that made it difficult to understand what was being said?

I think the background music is good because it make the all show lovely. So I don't think they have background problem.

3.1.3 Was the pacing (speed) of the delivery (oral delivery made by the hosts/guests/characters) too slow or too fast?

All I want to say is very comfortable to listen their show, their English are great, what they pronounce is correct,and the whole conversation is fluently.

The only problem is the student guest, she hesitates too much, and her speed is a little bit slow.

3.2 Was there any sound effects or background music used? Was it effective? In what way?

They use one music in the opening part and the end. And they also use some sound effect to make catch the audience ear.

3.3 Was there anything that you like about their show? What is it and why?

I enjoy the voice of the cute host, and the advertisement what they show are smooth.

3.4 Was there anything that you didn't like about their show? What is it and why?

The voice of the host is too loud and the tone is too high.

3.5 If Group 1 is given the chance to do another presentation, what would you suggest members of Group 1 to do to make their presentation better?

The guest have to be fluently more.

4. What do you think?

4.1 What do you think about marriage? Should a person stay single or get married? State your opinion based on any of the following factors:

Actually, I don't want to get marry, and I don't want to stay single. I think I can have my boyfriend but not marry.

My parents are divorced, and I had seen plenty of single parent, their life are very misery, especially for women, their life are harder than men.

The society is change, the love affair is too much, as a result, I don't believe love is forever and I believe man is changable. They always change.

And I think single women's life is colorful, we can live what we want, and don't have to spend too much time to take care of children, and the life expenses isn't worry too much.

沒有留言: