2008年11月18日 星期二

What my sincere suggestions for Obama

Dear Obama:
Really really congradulations! We know Unite States need a president who really care for the people and the world. You have many experiences not just for politics but taking the poor. We know you really kind and want people to live a better life. Maybe this time the Unite States will have a great change, and I want to give you some my sincere advices:

1.Don't spend too money on war, reduce the army and take the budget of war back.
2.Raise higher tax for the rich, reduce the tax for the poor, making balance between poor and rich.
3. By using the power of education and media to make people change the values on the society, and then people will care about the life of everyone.
4.Gathering the power of relieves to make the world get together, and making more World meeting for a large kinds of advancing this world, from the environment to the economy.
5.Warming people the disaster of world, be aware of the environmental health. From young to old, no matter any kinds of race, we all have to take responsibility to the world environment. And educate all the people the important ways to protect our world.

There are what I really want this world to make changes, I believe you will surely effect a great deal part of the world. I hope you can take some my advices, and I will wait for the new great and peaceful Obama generation.

Most regard
Rachel Yang
From Taiwan

沒有留言: