2008年12月8日 星期一

Friends and lovers





1. What is the main message of Group 4's podcast topic?

The relationship between friends and lovers. To recognize the relationship clear is a difficult job.

2. Did their show provide solutions to the problem? What are they?

They focus on the problems of dealing with the depression for love. They suggest us tell our feeling to the elder or our friends. And they also provide some good ways to make peaceful break up. They still said think twice to distinguish our own feeling, do I love my friends or just a friend.

3. Comment on the group's podcast.

I like this show because the show just like a midnight broadcasting show. They played a comfortable music and it correspondent to their issue. The music didn't bother their voice, but the music make sense to the topic. And I like the cute tone of the host. And many of the guests are showing a beautiful tone and clear voice to express what they say. There are just one guest have to do a problem, the problem is her voice are too flat, I don't feel any emotion in her voice.
And I like to listen to people's story, especially love story, so it add this show more splendid.
The music mixtured with their voice is very good, the volume is exactly right.



3.5 If Group 1 is given the chance to do another presentation, what would you suggest members of Group 3 to do to make their presentation better?

You should add more emotion to this show, and your show will better.

4. What do you think?

4.1 Can a man and a woman be close friends without beinh lovers?
Use the any of the following phrases when you compose your blog entry:

Of course they can be jsut friends. I have many boy who are just my best friends, and we don't have this romance feeling between us. And I believe we can't get together, we just like friends or just family love.

4.2 Looking at the issue

1. What is your best friend like? Use three adjectives. For example, tall, kind, talkative.

She is a attentive friend who always care for what I do and help me because I sometimes confused a lot. When I did something wrong, she will give me a best suggestion to make me improve. She is very kind to forgive what I did wrong to her. But sometimes she was a little bit pessismistic.

2. Why is that person your best friend?

Because she understand me, she always know what I want to do. When I feel sad, she will listen to me and comfort me. We also get toghter everytime and we often go out to have fun. And the most importantly is she won't hurt me, she value me a lot.



3. Is your best friend a man or a woman?

One of is a woman and the other is a man. They are both my good friends.

4. Losing a friend or lover is sometimes painful to bear. What would you suggest people who have lost a friend or lover to do in order to ease the pain? What do you think they should or should not do?

When you lose your friend, it dosen't mean you losing this friend forever, one day, when the time goes on, you can still talk with them, but maybe they are not best friend any more.

You can find another friend who care about you and stand by you, the one surely comfort you and accompany with you, when this hard time passed, this one can be your best friend.

If you lose your lover, I bet your friends will certainly help you to forget this pain.

沒有留言: